Pig >> mail # dev >> pig 0.11 candidate 2 feedback: Several problems

+
Kai Londenberg 2013-02-18, 10:27
+
Bill Graham 2013-02-19, 17:51
+
Russell Jurney 2013-02-19, 17:54
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2013-02-19, 18:57
+
Olga Natkovich 2013-02-19, 23:22
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2013-02-19, 23:38
+
Jonathan Coveney 2013-02-20, 09:00
+
Kai Londenberg 2013-02-20, 09:51
+
Olga Natkovich 2013-02-20, 17:24
+
Bill Graham 2013-02-20, 19:31
+
Russell Jurney 2013-02-20, 19:33
+
Alan Gates 2013-02-20, 19:52
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2013-02-20, 20:04
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-02-20, 21:15
+
Russell Jurney 2013-02-20, 23:34
Re: pig 0.11 candidate 2 feedback: Several problems
Hey Guys,

I wanted to start a conversation on this again. If Kai is not looking at
PIG-3194 I can start working on it to get 0.11 compatible with 20.2. If
everyone agrees, we should roll out 0.11.1 sooner than usual and I
volunteer to help with it in anyway possible.

Any objections to getting 0.11.1 out soon after 3194 is fixed?

-Prashant

+
Bill Graham 2013-03-01, 19:33
+