Hive >> mail # user >> Chocolatey package for Windows

+
Andrew Pennebaker 2013-08-26, 18:21
+
Ruslan Al-Fakikh 2013-08-27, 11:42
+
simon.2.thompson@... 2013-08-27, 11:47
+
Joey DAntoni 2013-08-27, 12:08
Re: Chocolatey package for Windows
Hortonworks data platform (HDP1.3) works on windows.
more here http://hortonworks.com/products/hdp-windows/

--
Nitin Pawar