Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Zookeeper in Kafka has gets a very low Performance

Re: Zookeeper in Kafka has gets a very low Performance
Hi Liwei,

Could JVM warm-up account for the additional time required to getData?

Or do you have log4j logging set to something other than INFO?
DEBUG/TRACE can slow things down.

Regards, Kathleen