Hive >> mail # user >> Does Hive support the standard IN and EXIST query?

Does Hive support the standard IN and EXIST query?
Hi everyone.
After read through the HiveQL manual, I have no luck in finding the
corresponding statement for IN and EXIST query.
Can anyone tell me whether Hive supports the standard SQL IN and EXIST
query?

Thank you very much for any help or hint. :D
Best regards.
+
Nitin Pawar 2012-12-24, 07:52