Kafka >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE] Release Kafka 0.7.2-incubating (Candidate 5)

Re: [VOTE] Release Kafka 0.7.2-incubating (Candidate 5)
[3] +1 (binding)  Alan, Jakob, Chris
[1] +1 (non-binding) Jun
[1] 0  (binding) Owen)
[0] -1

the vote passes IPMC

and with the PPMC vote already passsed

[3] +1 (binding) Jun, Neha, Chris
[1] +1 (non-binding) Joel
[0] 0
[0] -1

0.7.2 is ready to ship

i will push the release to the origin server and update our download site
and then send an anounce on the anouncement list

Owen, I updated my pgp key @ id.apache.org and have an email out to folks
in the trust chain I know to sign my pgp key which i put in my home dir...
If I don't hear back from anyone by strata/hadoop world i will bug people
in person =8^)

thanks everyone!!!!

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 1:18 PM, Owen O'Malley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 10:17 AM, Joe Stein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I would like to keep the vote open for another few days to give the IPMC
> members time to review and vote, thanks.
>
> Joe,
>    Could you update your gpg key:
> * set it in id.apache.org
> * get someone who knows you to sign it.
>
> WIthout a signed key that is on id.apache.org, I'm -0 (binding) on the
> release. I did verify the md5 checksum.
>
> -- Owen

/*
Joe Stein