Kafka, mail # dev - [VOTE] Release Kafka 0.7.2-incubating (Candidate 1)

Re: [VOTE] Release Kafka 0.7.2-incubating (Candidate 5)
Joe Stein 2012-10-11, 01:07
[3] +1 (binding)  Alan, Jakob, Chris
[1] +1 (non-binding) Jun
[1] 0  (binding) Owen)
[0] -1

the vote passes IPMC

and with the PPMC vote already passsed

[3] +1 (binding) Jun, Neha, Chris
[1] +1 (non-binding) Joel
[0] 0
[0] -1

0.7.2 is ready to ship

i will push the release to the origin server and update our download site
and then send an anounce on the anouncement list

Owen, I updated my pgp key @ id.apache.org and have an email out to folks
in the trust chain I know to sign my pgp key which i put in my home dir...
If I don't hear back from anyone by strata/hadoop world i will bug people
in person =8^)

thanks everyone!!!!