HBase >> mail # user >> Filters for hbase scans require reboot.

Filters for hbase scans require reboot.
Hi,

I am developing a filter to be used in a scan for hbase, and I find that I
need to...

1) make sure HBASE_CLASSPATH points to a jar or bin with my filter
2) reboot hbase (stop-hbase.sh, start-hbase.sh)

Otherwise, it seems hbase does not pick up my changes to my filter.

Is there an easier way to do this?

Thanks,

Jon
+