Kafka, mail # user - runit and Kafka

Re: runit and Kafka
Guy Doulberg 2012-07-08, 06:35
Hi Jay,
Thanks for your replay.

Not exactly,

I can see that the pid the runit save, is deferent from the pid that I
acctually have running on the machine , could it be that the launcher of
the kafka broker forks another process with a different PID?

Thanks.

The only way I could kill the process is by using kill -9 , I suspect
that runit doesn't use the