HDFS >> mail # user >> Hadoop Fault Injection examples

Hadoop Fault Injection examples
Hi all,

I am new in Hadoop and I am researching about fault Injection. There is
this web site as some example:
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/current/hadoop-project-dist/hadoop-hdfs/FaultInjectFramework.html
but
they didn't say how to implement more Fault injection examples using
AspectJ.

Does anybody know another references about this to help me?
I want some simple examples or tests with Hadoop + Fault Injection.

Thanks in advance!
Felipe

--
*--