Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.2-alpha

+
Arun C Murthy 2012-09-17, 02:19
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-09-17, 23:01
+
Eli Collins 2012-09-26, 21:15
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-09-26, 21:18
+
Siddharth Seth 2012-09-29, 22:34
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-10-02, 03:52
+
Arpit Gupta 2012-10-05, 17:16
+
Jason Lowe 2012-10-08, 18:21
+
Eli Collins 2012-10-08, 17:41
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2012-10-08, 22:33
Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.2-alpha
+1 (binding)

I verified the checksum and signature of the source artifact, built the
source artifact, started HDFS and YARN, and ran some simple jobs on a
pseudo cluster. Everything worked as expected.

--
Aaron T. Myers
Software Engineer, Cloudera

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 3:33 PM, Alejandro Abdelnur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> +1 verified checsum & signature, built, installed and run examples in
> pseudo cluster. verified httpfs works as well.
>
> Thanks Arun
>
> On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 8:52 PM, Arun C Murthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Folks,
> >
> > I've created another release candidate (RC2) for hadoop-2.0.2-alpha that
> I would like to release.
> >
> > The highlights of the release are several bug-fixes and stabilization of
> YARN/MapReduce; also includes significant enhancements to HDFS HA.
> >
> > The RC is available at:
> http://people.apache.org/~acmurthy/hadoop-2.0.2-alpha-rc2/
> > The RC tag in svn is here:
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/common/tags/release-2.0.2-alpha-rc2/
> > The maven artifacts are available via repository.apache.org.
> >
> > Please try the release and vote; the vote will run for the usual 7 days.
> >
> > thanks,
> > Arun
> >
> > --
> > Arun C. Murthy
> > Hortonworks Inc.
> > http://hortonworks.com/
> >

> --
> Alejandro

+
Tom White 2012-10-08, 20:22
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-02, 13:50
+
Michael Lu 2012-10-02, 14:30
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-02, 16:04
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-10-09, 13:57
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-10-09, 07:11
+
Thomas Graves 2012-10-08, 16:44
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-09-30, 19:59