Hive, mail # user - Anything wrong with this query?

+
Raihan Jamal 2012-07-11, 03:31
+
Vijay 2012-07-11, 05:33
+
Raihan Jamal 2012-07-13, 16:06
Re: Anything wrong with this query?
John Omernik 2012-07-14, 18:52
The LEFT and the RIGHT JOIN is invalid, you need  LEFT OUTER JOIN or RIGHT
OUTER JOIN or just JOIN (no INNER JOIN)