HBase, mail # dev - [VOTE] The 1st hbase-0.96.0 release candidate is available for download

Re: [VOTE] The 1st hbase-0.96.0 release candidate is available for download
Nick Dimiduk 2013-09-17, 18:08
Presumably this has been cut already.

If this RC is sunk for some reason, please consider a resolution to
HBASE-9549 for the next. This cleans up an inconsistency in the way we
handle an empty/null column qualifier in our edge interfaces (thrift, rest,
mapreduce). It all comes down to proper parsing in KeyValue#parseColumn. It
is a breaking change in a rather subtle way for an edge case.

Thanks,
Nick