Hive >> mail # user >> Multiple SerDe per table name

Re: Multiple SerDe per table name
Considering a case where we have multi HBase columns in an HBase table,
each containing data of a different structure would warrant a need for
multiple SerDe to map them to a single Hive table. Correct?

--
Swarnim