MapReduce, mail # user - hadoop download path missing

Re: hadoop download path missing
Artem Ervits 2012-08-25, 17:46
I also tried to download hadoop last night and all mirrors I'd tried returned error. At the end I gave up and searched my work pc for a download file.

Artem Ervits
Data Analyst
New York Presbyterian Hospital

----- Original Message -----
From: Harsh J [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, August 25, 2012 10:11 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: hadoop download path missing

Hi Steven,

Please file an INFRA issue with a list of URLs that are inaccessible.
I tried a few and found them to work at the moment. It may have been a
transient issue?

--
Harsh J

This electronic message is intended to be for the use only of the named recipient, and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error or are not the named recipient, please notify us immediately by contacting the sender at the electronic mail address noted above, and delete and destroy all copies of this message. Thank you.