MapReduce >> mail # user >> Extending DFSInputStream class

+
Rob Blah 2013-09-26, 14:46
+
java8964 java8964 2013-09-26, 14:53
+
Rob Blah 2013-09-26, 15:03
+
Rob Blah 2013-10-03, 13:37
+
Jay Vyas 2013-09-26, 14:50
Re: Extending DFSInputStream class
The way we have gotten around this in the past is extending and then
copying the private code and creating a brand new implementation.