Accumulo >> mail # user >> Using Accumulo as input to a MapReduce job frequently hangs due to lost Zookeeper connection

Re: Using Accumulo as input to a MapReduce job frequently hangs due to lost Zookeeper connection
Would it help if you had another Accumulo instance to test your code
against? Sometimes starting fresh helps. I could lend you my server.
Or you could buy a linode server for about $20. In 60 minutes, you'd
have a working brand-new Accumulo instance.