Accumulo >> mail # user >> Can I bulk import into an existing table?

Can I bulk import into an existing table?
I think that bulk imports are only valid to empty tables but I'd like
to confirm that understanding. Let's say that I have a table with
splits 2, 4, 6, and 8. Is it possible to bulk import mutations with
row id values of 3?
+
Adam Fuchs 2013-01-25, 16:23