Zookeeper >> mail # user >> lost ZK events across datacenters

+
Jun Rao 2011-06-01, 18:40
+
Ted Dunning 2011-06-01, 19:04
+
Jun Rao 2011-06-01, 20:08
+
Ted Dunning 2011-06-01, 20:18
+
Jun Rao 2011-06-01, 21:05
+
Ted Dunning 2011-06-01, 23:21
+
Camille Fournier 2011-06-01, 23:28
+
Ted Dunning 2011-06-01, 23:29
+
Fournier, Camille F. [Tec... 2011-06-01, 21:18
+
Jun Rao 2011-06-01, 22:14
+
Benjamin Reed 2011-06-02, 17:49
+
Jun Rao 2011-06-03, 08:40
+
Fournier, Camille F. [Tec... 2011-06-03, 16:32
+
Jun Rao 2011-06-03, 16:56
+
Jun Rao 2011-06-03, 16:59
+
Benjamin Reed 2011-06-03, 17:18
+
Jun Rao 2011-06-08, 20:55
+
Benjamin Reed 2011-06-08, 21:02
Re: lost ZK events across datacenters
Hmm, those logs are pretty big, there is a 67MB file per hour.

Jun

On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 2:02 PM, Benjamin Reed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> yes, the LogFormatter class will do it for me.
>
> ben
>
> On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 1:55 PM, Jun Rao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Ben,
> >
> > The log is binary. Is there a log reader? Also, can I just look at the
> log
> > on any zookeeper server?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Jun
> >
> > On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 10:18 AM, Benjamin Reed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >> actually, i think the transaction log could help a lot, and that will
> >> always be there. two scenarios i can think of are:
> >> 1) the change happened before the watch was set
> >> 2) the change never got there
> >> you could get an answer to both of those questions by looking at the
> >> transaction log.
> >>
> >> ben

> what
> >> are
> >> occur

> >> watcher

> and
> vs
> >> the

+
Ted Dunning 2011-06-10, 06:09
+
Fournier, Camille F. [Tec... 2011-06-06, 19:13
+
Jun Rao 2011-06-08, 20:51