HBase >> mail # dev >> no 0.94 commits please

Re: no 0.94 commits please
I got testNativeSizes failed 4 times in a row. I have not seen
anything about that in the mailing lists.

testNativeSizes and testSizes both failed.

Does anyone have faced the same issue?

I never faced that with 0.94.5. I will retry to entire test suite with
it to see.

JM