Accumulo, mail # dev - MiniAccumulo or InstanceOperations or me?

+
Jim Klucar 2013-02-13, 02:10
+
Keith Turner 2013-02-13, 18:32
+
John Vines 2013-02-13, 18:30
+
Keith Turner 2013-02-13, 18:47
+
Jim Klucar 2013-02-14, 20:20
+
Jim Klucar 2013-02-14, 20:35
Re: MiniAccumulo or InstanceOperations or me?
Eric Newton 2013-02-13, 02:18
Sample code would help immensely.

-Eric
On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 9:10 PM, Jim Klucar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm not sure if this is a MiniAccumulo or an InstanceOperations or a me
> problem. If I do a InstanceOperations.setProperty followed by a
> getSiteConfiguration, my property isn't there. Does it have to be a
> pre-defined property?
>
> More concerning if I do a removeProperty of the property I'm setting, I'm
> seeing this:
>
> org.apache.accumulo.core.client.AccumuloException:
> org.apache.thrift.TApplicationException: Internal error processing
> removeSystemProperty
>  at org.apache.accumulo.core.client.impl.MasterClient.execute
> (MasterClient.java:123)
>
> org.apache.accumulo.core.client.admin.InstanceOperationsImpl.removeProperty
> (InstanceOperationsImpl.java:86)
>     sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0
> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:-2)
>     sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke
> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>     sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke
> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>
> This was all on a 1.5-SNAPSHOT I made this evening.

+
Jim Klucar 2013-02-13, 02:22