Hadoop >> mail # general >> Status of 2.0.4-alpha release

+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-04-03, 22:29
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-04-04, 20:22
+
Hitesh Shah 2013-04-04, 20:53
+
Siddharth Seth 2013-04-04, 21:27
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-04-04, 21:30
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-04-04, 22:18
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-04-10, 01:33
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-04-10, 02:03
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-04-10, 02:26
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-04-10, 02:40
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-04-10, 22:57
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-04-17, 20:38
Re: Status of 2.0.4-alpha release
Good idea, Roman.

On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 7:26 PM, Roman Shaposhnik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 7:03 PM, Arun C Murthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Thanks Xuan, Vinod and Cos.
> >
> > I'll spin the rc0 in the next 24hrs.
>
> Once the official RC is ready I'll pull the tarball into the Bigtop infra
> and will provide integration testing results.
>
> In fact, I think starting from 2.0.4-alpha we should probably get
> into the habit of integration testing the next branch every single
> night so that everybody can jump onto test failures, not just
> us Bigtop folks.
>
> Thanks,
> Roman.

+