Zookeeper, mail # user - initLimit/syncLimit

+
Jordan Zimmerman 2012-05-30, 20:52
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-05-30, 20:59
Re: initLimit/syncLimit
Jordan Zimmerman 2012-05-30, 21:03
What's the latest snapshot size look like?

1,378,363,003
What's the size of the ensemble. How many znodes. etc...

3 nodes - AWS m1.xlarge

+
Patrick Hunt 2012-05-30, 21:09