HBase >> mail # dev >> All ok w/ thrift2 going away in trunk/0.95?

+
Stack 2013-04-24, 19:53
+
Lars George 2013-04-25, 05:45
+
Stack 2013-04-25, 05:55
+
Lars George 2013-04-25, 06:12
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-25, 18:10
+
Jimmy Xiang 2013-04-25, 18:18
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-25, 18:23
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-04-25, 18:35
+
Elliott Clark 2013-04-25, 19:37
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-25, 22:37
+
Lars George 2013-05-03, 14:02
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-05-03, 16:06
+
Lars George 2013-05-03, 21:04
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-05-03, 16:04
+
Lars George 2013-05-03, 21:02
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-05-03, 21:14
+
Lars George 2013-05-03, 21:21
Re: All ok w/ thrift2 going away in trunk/0.95?
Expanding the search criteria in the link below, I found the following
(with a patch):

HBASE-6073 Add support for scan filters in Thrift2

Cheers

+
Lars George 2013-05-04, 07:41
+