HBase >> mail # dev >> Error while packaging latest trunk code using assembly

+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-08-08, 06:55
+
Ted Yu 2013-08-08, 14:05
+
Stack 2013-08-08, 15:03
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-08-09, 05:04
Re: Error while packaging latest trunk code using assembly
After HBASE-9185 went in I think the assembly command should work.  Let me
check.
On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 10:34 AM, ramkrishna vasudevan <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Its the recent version of maven and the repo was a fresh clean download.
>
> Regards
> Ram
>

> On Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 8:33 PM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 11:55 PM, ramkrishna vasudevan <
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> > Hi
>> >
>> > I get the following error while trying to package the latest trunk code
>> > using the assembly command.
>> > [WARNING] Error injecting:
>> > org.apache.maven.reporting.exec.DefaultMavenReportExecutor
>> > java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
>> org/sonatype/aether/graph/DependencyFilter
>> >         at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native Method)
>> >         at
>> java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:2389)
>> >         at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:1836)
>> >         at
>> >

>> com.google.inject.spi.InjectionPoint.forConstructorOf(InjectionPoint.java:245)
>> >         at
>> >

>> com.google.inject.internal.ConstructorBindingImpl.create(ConstructorBindingImpl.java:99)
>> >         at
>> >

>> com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl.createUninitializedBinding(InjectorImpl.java:653)
>> >         at
>> >

>> com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl.createJustInTimeBinding(InjectorImpl.java:863)
>> >         at
>> >

>> com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl.createJustInTimeBindingRecursive(InjectorImpl.java:790)
>> >         at
>> >

>> com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl.getJustInTimeBinding(InjectorImpl.java:278)
>> >         at
>> >

>> com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl.getBindingOrThrow(InjectorImpl.java:210)
>> >         at
>> >

>> com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl.getProviderOrThrow(InjectorImpl.java:986)
>> >
>> > This fails the packaging process.  And not able to generate the tar ball
>> > from this.
>> >
>> > Regards
>> > Ram
>> >

>> You using recent mvn version Ram?  Try cleaning your local repo?
>> St.Ack

+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-08-13, 05:01