HBase, mail # dev - Findbugs

+
Stack 2013-01-16, 18:38
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-01-16, 18:53
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-01-16, 18:57
+
Stack 2013-01-16, 20:16
+
Sergey Shelukhin 2013-01-17, 18:41
Re: Findbugs
Enis Söztutar 2013-01-18, 01:16
Yes, I was also surprised some time ago, that our findbugs reports does not
show the diff, but the whole, and you need dark skills to find those the
patch has caused.

The only reasonable way to proceed is to get them to zero.
On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 10:41 AM, Sergey Shelukhin
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> One issue with the current situation is that it's pretty hard to
> understand what warnings are new, and in some JIRAs the report seems
> to be wrong (e.g. if you download the reports from old and new build
> you see the difference is only in dates and timing).
> I filed a JIRA to make it better (so you could rely on it and see what
> to fix) but I won't be able to get around to it at least until next
> week :(
>
> On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 12:16 PM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 10:57 AM, Nicolas Liochon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> >> I think the only simple solution is to put it to zero, then it's easy to
> >> see what's new. But it requires some work. Not much. But some :-(
> >>

> > Figured.  You are right N.  Thanks.  Lets squash this last set...
> > St.Ack

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-18, 01:19
+