HBase >> mail # dev >> 0.96 version in apache maven repo

Re: 0.96 version in apache maven repo
Currently the 0.96 branch's version isn't a snapshot.  So anything
that's published directly from the pristine source will have to be a
real release.

Each of the RC's are put into a staging repo.  Would that help you
whenever we can get the next rc out ?