Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.2-alpha

+
Arun C Murthy 2012-09-17, 02:19
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-09-17, 23:01
+
Eli Collins 2012-09-26, 21:15
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-09-26, 21:18
+
Siddharth Seth 2012-09-29, 22:34
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-10-02, 03:52
+
Arpit Gupta 2012-10-05, 17:16
+
Jason Lowe 2012-10-08, 18:21
+
Eli Collins 2012-10-08, 17:41
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2012-10-08, 22:33
+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-10-09, 01:11
+
Tom White 2012-10-08, 20:22
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-02, 13:50
+
Michael Lu 2012-10-02, 14:30
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-02, 16:04
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-10-09, 13:57
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-10-09, 07:11
Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.2-alpha
+1.  Downloaded, verified signatures, license, read me, and source tar
builds.
On a single node non-secure cluster, all daemons start and wordcount,
sleep, teragen, terasort, teravalidate ran and all passed
Tom

On 10/1/12 10:52 PM, "Arun C Murthy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Folks,
>
>I've created another release candidate (RC2) for hadoop-2.0.2-alpha that
>I would like to release.
>
>The highlights of the release are several bug-fixes and stabilization of
>YARN/MapReduce; also includes significant enhancements to HDFS HA.
>
>The RC is available at:
>http://people.apache.org/~acmurthy/hadoop-2.0.2-alpha-rc2/
>The RC tag in svn is here:
>http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/common/tags/release-2.0.2-alpha-rc2/
>The maven artifacts are available via repository.apache.org.
>
>Please try the release and vote; the vote will run for the usual 7 days.
>
>thanks,
>Arun
>
>--
>Arun C. Murthy