Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.2-alpha

Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.2-alpha
+1.  Downloaded, verified signatures, license, read me, and source tar
builds.
On a single node non-secure cluster, all daemons start and wordcount,
sleep, teragen, terasort, teravalidate ran and all passed
Tom