Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Re: Q: re Accumulo Commit Policy? (was Re: Setting charset in getBytes())

+
Adam Fuchs 2012-10-31, 16:18
+
Josh Elser 2012-10-31, 16:30
+
David Medinets 2012-10-31, 16:44
+
John Vines 2012-10-31, 17:01
+
Keith Turner 2012-10-31, 17:38
+
Adam Fuchs 2012-10-31, 17:48
Re: Q: re Accumulo Commit Policy? (was Re: Setting charset in getBytes())
Agreed, I would like to see review board used more for any sort of
conflicting changes. I completely forgot about it when i wrote up about
patches.

John

+
Benson Margulies 2012-10-31, 17:49