Hadoop, mail # user - How do I add Hadoop dependency to a Maven project?

Re: How do I add Hadoop dependency to a Maven project?
Joey Echeverria 2011-08-16, 17:29
If you're talking about the org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.* API, that
was introduced in 0.20.0. There should be no need to use the 0.21
version.

-Joey

--
Joseph Echeverria