Chukwa >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Branch for Chukwa 0.5.0 release

Re: [VOTE] Branch for Chukwa 0.5.0 release
When I ran ant package the HBase test failed, so I though it was because I
hadn't set HBASE_CONF_DIR. If that's not required, then we have a test
problem:

$ less
target/test-reports/org.apache.hadoop.chukwa.datacollection.writer.TestHBaseWriter.txt
Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 1.625 sec
<<< FAILURE!
warning(junit.framework.TestSuite$1)  Time elapsed: 0.005 sec  <<< FAILURE!
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Exception in constructor: testWriters
(junit.framework.AssertionFailedError
        at
org.apache.hadoop.chukwa.datacollection.writer.TestHBaseWriter.<init>(TestHBaseWriter.java:75)
Method)
        at
        at