Accumulo, mail # dev - One of Checkstyle's rules is 'no spaces at end of line', anyone upset if I update the code (1.6) to follow it?

Re: One of Checkstyle's rules is 'no spaces at end of line', anyone upset if I update the code (1.6) to follow it?
Billie Rinaldi 2013-03-06, 21:53
Do Java -> Code Style -> Formatter -> Edit (assuming you have the Accumulo
formatter) -> Indentation, and the last checkbox is "Empty lines".  Uncheck
that checkbox, Apply/OK, Apply, then export the formatter and replace
trunk/contrib/Eclipse-Accumulo-Codestyle.xml.

Or it would probably also work to change the following line to false in the
Codestyle and re-import it.
<setting id="org.eclipse.jdt.core.formatter.indent_empty_lines"
value="true"/>

Billie