Pig >> mail # user >> Tuple to charrary conversion

Tuple to charrary conversion
Hi there,

I wonder if there is a function similar to apache commons StringUtils that
join an iterable with a separator (
http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-lang/apidocs/org/apache/commons/lang3/StringUtils.html#join(java.lang.Iterable,
java.lang.String)) in Pig?

I have a tuple which contains fields of chararray and I would like to
convert the tuple into a string that is delimited by a tab.

I searched online, it doesn't seem to be common. Am I missing something?

Thank you.

Jerry