Hadoop >> mail # user >> puzzled at the output

+
Kartashov, Andy 2012-10-02, 13:31
+
Harsh J 2012-10-02, 14:03
+
Kartashov, Andy 2012-10-02, 16:01
+
Chris Nauroth 2012-10-02, 16:52
Re: puzzled at the output
Combiner? And you are only using 'Text' as type?

Please do a real test with a specified input. We can only guess.

Bertrand

--
Bertrand Dechoux
+