HBase >> mail # dev >> No checkins on 0.95 please (or ping me first if you think it important)

No checkins on 0.95 please (or ping me first if you think it important)
Thanks. I'm running some tests over the weekend of what should be our
0.95.1 first RC and would like 0.95 tip to stay roughly in its current
state while doing this.

Will give all-clear Monday or so.
Thanks,
St.Ack