HBase >> mail # user >> Hbase performance with HDFS

+
Mohit Anchlia 2011-07-07, 18:12
+
Andrew Purtell 2011-07-07, 18:22
+
Mohit Anchlia 2011-07-07, 18:53
+
Himanshu Vashishtha 2011-07-07, 18:59
+
Mohit Anchlia 2011-07-07, 19:05
+
Stack 2011-07-07, 19:09
+
Andrew Purtell 2011-07-07, 19:11
+
Mohit Anchlia 2011-07-07, 19:30
+
Doug Meil 2011-07-07, 19:38
+
Andrew Purtell 2011-07-07, 20:53
+
Mohit Anchlia 2011-07-07, 21:01
+
Buttler, David 2011-07-07, 21:43
+
Mohit Anchlia 2011-07-07, 22:02
+
Andrew Purtell 2011-07-07, 22:12
+
Mohit Anchlia 2011-07-07, 22:17
+
Arvind Jayaprakash 2011-07-11, 13:34
+
Andrew Purtell 2011-07-11, 16:20
+
Ted Dunning 2011-07-11, 16:47
Re: Hbase performance with HDFS
On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 12:47 PM, Ted Dunning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Also, on MapR, you get another level of group commit above the row level.
>  That takes the writes even further from the byte by byte level.

Is this done with an HBASE patch? I don't see how this could be done
merely at the FS layer.

-Joey

--
Joseph Echeverria