Flume >> mail # user >> File Channel Capacity issue

File Channel Capacity issue
I am having issue with a slow sink (not flume related) but it is causing my file channel to overflow.  When trying to increase it I get the following error but can't seem to find the setting it refers to in any of the documentation.  Additionally, is there a way to set the file channel to unlimited?  It doesn't seem to like 0.

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Channel closed [channel=collectorfile]. Due to java.lang.IllegalStateException: Configured capacity is 100000000 but the  checkpoint file capacity is 1000000. See FileChannel documentation on how to change a channels capacity.
Thanks,

Roy
+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-11-23, 21:14