HBase >> mail # user >> Co-Processor in scanning the HBase's Table

+
Farrokh Shahriari 2013-02-17, 18:51
+
Amit Sela 2013-02-17, 19:47
+
Anoop Sam John 2013-02-18, 04:15
+
Farrokh Shahriari 2013-02-18, 04:57
+
Anoop Sam John 2013-02-18, 05:23
+
Amit Sela 2013-02-18, 08:30
+
Farrokh Shahriari 2013-02-19, 17:33
+
Farrokh Shahriari 2013-02-21, 13:44
Re: Co-Processor in scanning the HBase's Table
What is this filtering at client side doing exactly?
postScannerClose() wont deal with any scanned data.  This hook will be
called later..  You should be using hooks with scanner's next calls.  Mind
telling the exact thing you are doing now at client side. Then we might be
able to suggest some thing.

-Anoop-

+
Amit Sela 2013-02-21, 17:28