Accumulo, mail # dev - Re: [VOTE] JDK 1.7 - Switch for Accumulo 1.6.0

+
Keith Turner 2013-06-03, 22:05
+
Adam Fuchs 2013-06-03, 21:49
+
Christopher 2013-06-03, 22:10
+
Christopher 2013-06-03, 22:23
+
Sean Busbey 2013-06-03, 22:31
+
Christopher 2013-06-03, 22:39
+
William Slacum 2013-06-03, 22:31
+
Keith Turner 2013-06-03, 22:22
+
Christopher 2013-06-03, 22:15
+
Josh Elser 2013-06-03, 21:04
+
Josh Elser 2013-06-03, 22:01
+
Sean Busbey 2013-06-03, 23:05
+
Dave Marion 2013-06-04, 00:54
+
Josh Elser 2013-06-04, 01:05
+
Ben Popp 2013-06-04, 02:37
+
Sean Busbey 2013-06-04, 12:21
+
John Vines 2013-06-04, 14:51
+
Christopher 2013-06-05, 17:54
+
John Vines 2013-06-05, 18:14
+
Adam Fuchs 2013-06-05, 18:20
+
Eric Newton 2013-06-05, 20:36
+
Christopher 2013-06-05, 20:42
+
Josh Elser 2013-06-05, 23:09
+
Mike Drob 2013-06-05, 23:25
+
David Medinets 2013-06-05, 23:29
+
Mike Drob 2013-06-05, 23:28
Re: [VOTE] JDK 1.7 - Switch for Accumulo 1.6.0
John Vines 2013-06-05, 23:12
"On the other side, Oracle has stated that no further security-related
issues will be patched on Java 1.6. Given that most people using Accumulo
are security minded, this is important."

Redhat has actually stepped in and is continuing support for java 1.6, so
this issue is covered.

Keith Turner 2013-06-05, 23:54
+
John Vines 2013-06-05, 22:09