Accumulo, mail # user - Satisfying Zookeper dependency when installing Accumulo in CentOS

+
Kevin Pauli 2012-12-19, 22:03
+
Mike Drob 2012-12-19, 22:10
+
Kevin Pauli 2012-12-19, 22:33
+
Mike Drob 2012-12-19, 22:36
Re: Satisfying Zookeper dependency when installing Accumulo in CentOS
Kevin Pauli 2012-12-19, 23:21
I found /opt/accumulo, but there was no accumulo-env.sh under the conf
directory.  I'm going to give up on the RPM way of installing and try the
tar way.  Thanks.

--
Regards,
Kevin Pauli