Accumulo, mail # dev - Is C++ code still part of 1.5 release?

David Medinets 2013-05-13, 12:26
The results of the c++ compilation are .so files which are already in the
binary.release.tar.gz file. And after I untag that .gz into my installation
directory, the .so files will be in the correct location for Accumulo to
find them?