Hadoop >> mail # user >> upgrade from Hadoop 0.21.0 to a newer version??

upgrade from Hadoop 0.21.0 to a newer version??
         I updated my hadoop cluster from 0.20.2 to higher version
0.21.0 because of MAPREDUCE-1286, and now I have problem running a Hbase on
it.
          I saw the 0.21.0 version is marked as "unstable, unsupported, does
not include security".
        My question is that can I upgrade the cluster from 0.21.0 to a newer
version say 0.20.203 or future version 0.22?
        Thanks!

--
        best wishes.
                             steven