MapReduce, mail # user - TotalOrdering in Python Streaming?

Re: TotalOrdering in Python Streaming?
Harsh J 2013-03-01, 04:21
Currently, the partitioner supplied for streaming jobs needs to be a
java class implementing its features. You can still reuse the
TotalOrderPartitioner by passing it as -partitioner perhaps?

On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 3:32 AM, Periya.Data <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>    I am trying to see if I can implement total ordering with Python
> Streaming. I do not want to use 1 reducer to accomplish my ordering. I came
> to know that there is a nice TotalOrderPartitioner in Java that is used in
> regular sort and terasort. Is there something like that in Python which I
> can use?
>
> Thanks,
> PD

Harsh J