Pig >> mail # user >> [pig-0.12.0]:testNonStandardData() in TestEvalPipeline2 failed with mr1$hdfs2

[pig-0.12.0]:testNonStandardData() in TestEvalPipeline2 failed with mr1$hdfs2
Hi,
I am using mapreduce 1 and hdfs 2 to run testNonStandardData(). This test passed with pure hadoop-2.2.0 but failed when using mr1.
The cause is that when using mr1 in PigServer.openIterator(...) method, job.getException() returns different with mr2.
When using mr1, job.getException() returns null, while when using mr2 job.getException is not null. I want to fix this unit test to make it work with both mr1 and mr2. Please give your suggestions on how to fix it.
Thanks