HBase, mail # dev - testRegionShouldNotBeDeployed failing

Re: testRegionShouldNotBeDeployed failing
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-16, 22:47
So. I fixed the memory issue. But test is still failing (So are others also).

I ran this command:
mvn clean test -PrunAllTests -Dsurefire.secondPartThreadCount=12
-Dtest.build.data.basedirectory=/tmp

And got those tests failed:

Failed tests:
testDeleteExpiredStoreFiles(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.TestStore):
expected:<2> but was:<4>
  testAcquireTaskAtStartup(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.TestSplitLogWorker):
Waiting timed out after [1 000] msec
  testRegionShouldNotBeDeployed(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.util.TestHBaseFsck):
expected:<[SHOULD_NOT_BE_DEPLOYED]> but was:<[]>
  testPermissionsWatcher(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.security.access.TestZKPermissionsWatcher)

Tests in error:
  testRegionServerSessionExpired(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.TestZooKeeper):
Reset scanner
  testMasterZKSessionRecoveryFailure(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.TestZooKeeper):
test timed out after 20000 milliseconds
  testMinorCompaction(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.TestCompactionState):
test timed out after 60000 milliseconds
  testMinorCompactionOnFamily(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.TestCompactionState):
test timed out after 60000 milliseconds

I will continue to run the tests again and again to make sure it's
always failing the same way, and re-open the defect if required.

JM