Accumulo, mail # dev - Broken Build .. It worked for me!

+
David Medinets 2012-08-29, 02:17
+
Eric Newton 2012-08-29, 02:22
+
Billie Rinaldi 2012-08-29, 12:17
+
John Vines 2012-08-29, 13:30
+
David Medinets 2012-08-29, 13:50
Re: Broken Build .. It worked for me!
Billie Rinaldi 2012-08-29, 15:06
On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 6:50 AM, David Medinets <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Is there a way, other than doing an svn commit, to starting the
> auto-build process?

Yes.  If you go to https://builds.apache.org/view/A-F/view/Accumulo/ and
log in with your ASF username and password, you can click "Build Now" on
one of our builds.  If you haven't done this before, you need to be added
to the hudson-jobadmin group to enable you to log in.  I can add people to
this group, so just let me know.

Billie