HBase >> mail # user >> zookeeper quorum verification

+
Rita 2011-11-30, 23:49
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2011-12-01, 00:14
+
Suraj Varma 2011-12-03, 14:15
+
Dave Barr 2011-12-03, 18:40
+
Suraj Varma 2011-12-04, 00:45
+
Shrijeet Paliwal 2011-12-04, 01:06
+
Shrijeet Paliwal 2011-12-04, 01:09
+
Rita 2011-12-04, 15:03
Re: zookeeper quorum verification
To add,

The correct way to setup your client/application is like this
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<configuration>
  <property>
    <name>hbase.zookeeper.quorum</name>
    <value>roundrobindnsdnsentry</value>
    <description>The directory shared by region servers.
    </description>
  </property>
</configuration>
Configuration config = HBaseConfiguration.create();
config.set("hbase.zookeeper.quorum", "roundrobindnsentry");  // Here
we are running zookeeper locally

+
Suraj Varma 2011-12-04, 17:18
+