Zookeeper >> mail # user >> ZooKeeper Clients waiting forever (hanging threads)

Re: ZooKeeper Clients waiting forever (hanging threads)
Am 21.06.2011 09:32, schrieb Gunnar Wagenknecht:
> Am 21.06.2011 09:14, schrieb Gunnar Wagenknecht:
>> I was wondering if this may have caused any race condition in the ZK client?
>
> Oddly enough, the OOM might have killed the SendThread, i.e. in the JVM
> thread dump there is no SendThread any more. Just the EventThread.

A look at ClientCnxn.java confirms this. I don't know if this is
expected/intended behavior. Thus, I opened
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-1100 to document and
discuss it. IMHO it should not just die silently. Someone should recognize.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
[EMAIL PROTECTED]