Flume, mail # user - Max events per RPC call from across sink  to Avro source

+
Madhu Gmail 2013-04-16, 21:16
+
Madhu Gmail 2013-04-16, 21:45
Re: Max events per RPC call from across sink to Avro source
Chris Neal 2013-04-16, 21:45
I believe that comment is indicating the default value, not the max.
 Perhaps your config is not correct?
On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 4:16 PM, Madhu Gmail <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have flume agent configuration with sink batch size as 900.
>
> Also I have another  flume agent working as collector.
>
> Even though I have 900 as batch-size on agent sink,  I can only see 100
> event batch when the sink gets the data from file channel and sends it to
> collector.
>
> I also see below comment in the code where it says max is 100 per RPC call

> * <td>The maximum number of events to send per RPC.</td>
> * <td>events (int)</td>
> * <td>100</td>
>
> Madhu  Munagala
> (214)679-2872
+
Madhu Gmail 2013-04-16, 23:17
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-04-17, 05:44