HBase >> mail # dev >> Runtime exceptions during meta scan

Re: Runtime exceptions during meta scan
For what it is worth, the client was doing Full GC every 10th second
while this was happening.
We recently increased new gen size on few of the clients as a part of
an experiment and all those clients suffer this situation I describe
in the mail earlier.