HBase, mail # dev - Runtime exceptions during meta scan

Re: Runtime exceptions during meta scan
Shrijeet Paliwal 2011-12-14, 18:07
For what it is worth, the client was doing Full GC every 10th second
while this was happening.
We recently increased new gen size on few of the clients as a part of
an experiment and all those clients suffer this situation I describe
in the mail earlier.